Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2011

God's House



This journal, I write with a heavy heart ,because one of the members said to me that she did not feel clean enough to be in the house of God. She said that she used to be a member of the church, until she came home one day to find her husband in bed with another woman. Because of her experience she felt unclean or unworthy because of her husbands sins. She said to me, Man of God, I felt like nothing and I wanted to get back at him for all the pain he caused me. So I took revenge and cheated on him too. Doing that caused us to end our marriage then we latter  divorced. I felt so ashamed, because I know God is not pleased with people who sin or those who seek divorce. After I read her letter I then said, "Wow"! She felt unclean?  To get a better understanding of why she felt this way, I dug back into my past and realize that we both had very similar experiences, but we hurt or felt pain in different ways.When my ex cheated on me I felt betrayed, but when her husband cheated on her, she felt like a failure and she also took blame for her husbands actions. That made her feel unclean, unwanted, not appreciated  and not worthy to be in the house of God. God's House!

 What many of us don't realize is that God ,doesn't see or view things the way we do and he knows that all of us are sinners. Everyone is welcome, in the house of God, no matter what the sin or the crime.All we have to do is to own up too it or admit to him that we are a sinner. Some Catholics call this confession. If we confess our sins then ask God to forgive us then we are saved. God can clean and restore you to your rightful place. He can heal your heart and take away your pain. Just because we sometimes walk away from church, does not mean that God has turned his back on us. Gods love is ever lasting or unconditional, which means he will always love you and when you need him all you have to do is ask, then its already done. My advice to anyone who may be happen to be reading this ,never loose faith and always know that there is hope. Because God is a faithful God and will never leave you. No matter where you are God is right there with you. No one can hide from God and there is no place God will not go. God knows all ,sees all and God is everywhere. He knows our heart, he feels our pain and he knows our needs, even before we ask for it. I say to everyone who reads this, God loves you and I.(God so loved the world that he sacrificed his only son). You are always welcome in the house of God and that's where you healing begins. What ever blocks , gates or doors you put in front of  yourself or your heart, God can remove them. I love  this verse in the Bible because it explains how God works.( Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble you preserve my life, you stretch out your hand ,against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me.) What that's means, is that God will always be there for you , will always have your back. God loves is ever-lasting and no matter what has happen in any one's life, he welcomes us back with open arms. In God's House!
May God Bless You all and Heal All Your Pains,
Charles
Psalm 138:8 The Lord will fulfill, his purpose for me; your love, O Lord endures forever, do not abandon the works of your hands.
Psalm 139:7-12 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?(8)If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.(9) If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,(10) even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.(11) If I say, Surely darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,(12) even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day,for darkness is as light
 to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment