Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Leap Of Faith


Living day by day, I have found that life it self is  getting harder too bare and also that life sometimes can be very unkind. Everywhere you look a crime is being committed, people are being laid off,some are losing their homes, their life savings and there are now more divorce or single people in the world than married people. If you really look at the world then  you will find that  people are giving up easier. Some are taking their own lives and no one seems to have much faith or patience. Because of their lack of faith there are  many divorces, suicides and so many people just plain giving up on life. There are so many things to fear in the world and there are so many false rumors being spread by the media. That's its hard to decipher whats the truth or whats a lie. It makes one wonder who to trust or what to believe? Before I became saved I would wonder to myself who could I count on in my time of need or where could I draw my strength when I became weak? Then early one Sunday morning I gave my life to Jesus and my life has never been the same. That's why I praise you O Lord Jesus, for keeping me safe and for providing for me in my time of need.

  I have this advice to those who are blessed enough too be  reading this. If you are trusting a man or a woman and you are waiting on them to make you happy or to be a supplier of all your needs. By all means stop! Why would I make a statement? Because the Bible clearly says do not trust man, because he will only disappoint you. Besides men or women really have no power to deliver on their promises and without God they couldn't do what they say they would do anyway. I have been often asked, "Well, Charles if I can not trust my man or woman why have them? Then I would say to them or too anyone who reads this if your trust man then your  faith is being  miss-placed. You are only suppose to trust God and your job is to love your spouse or mate , not to trust them. Why? Because we are all sinners,all of us will make mistakes, each of us are weak in the flesh and when you put your trust or faith in man they will only disappoint you.

Our expectations of our spouses are too high for them to reach . What we want or expect from our future husbands or wives is impossible for them to achieve. That's why we all should put our trust and faith in God. He is the most High and its impossible for him to fail. We can trust his word or his judgment for it is perfect. For God, our Father in Heaven knows our beginnings as well as our endings. If we just take that little leap in faith and take advantage of every opportunity  then our Father in Heaven will do the rest in his own time. Gods plan for each of us is perfect and nothing he allows us to experience  happens by chance. God knows our heart and our desires. If we remain faithful, he will open doors, give us the love of our life and we will become abundantly successful or blessed. All we have to do it take  more chances, walk by faith and when God opens up new doors of opportunity.Then we should  have  enough courage or faith to walk into the doors opened by God. Remember this only God knows your future and only he can guide you into the right direction. So when seeking advice go to his appointed people(Priest, Pastors, Preacher's) or just simply pray. That way you know that your life will be guided in the right direction and with Gods blessing, by taking that little walk or Leap Of Faith.
Have a blessed night,
Charles
Proverbs 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she utterer her voice in the streets:
1:21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates:
in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight
in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will
make known my words unto you.
1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no
man regarded;
1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;




No comments:

Post a Comment