Translate

Friday, June 24, 2011

God Has Not Given Up On You Yet

It seems everywhere I turn I see people struggling with their finances, while others are struggling with their children, relationships or marriages. Then there are some that have health problems or have problems with their careers. Even though some may have family members like mothers, fathers, brothers or sisters none of them are there to help them in their time of need. Instead of offering help they offer bad advice and some have the nerve to criticize or as my late grandmother would say kick you when you are down. These family members are the ones that supposedly care for you, love you and the ones who should understand. But what is worse than that, is when the man or woman you are married to turn their backs on you. Instead of helping you, they hurt you and act like its your fault, just like the people in the outside world. You may say to yourself ,"I thought when we both took our vows it was for better or worse richer or poor, till death do us part. Then you may find yourself asking yourself these questions, Why won't he or she love me, then support me in my time of need? With so many problems in the world today, some may want to give up, then take the easy way out by taking their own lives.

I have heard some people say , that they are better dead than alive and I have also heard others say that God does not love me anymore. Some may scream God does not care and he does not understand what I am going through. Others may feel that God does not care about their struggles and that he does not hear their cries. They may say to themselves or even shout out these words to God ; God have you given up on me? Are you punishing me for my past mistakes? Am I cursed? My marriage is in trouble, my brothers, sisters and even my own parents do not care! I do not have a job, no money and my family does not seem to care! I do not have anywhere to live and no one seems to care or want to help me! No one really loves me !Please put me out of my misery because I do not want to keep on living and I am better off dead than alive! I just want to give up because I am tired of struggling, fighting and tired of being depressed all by myself.
 
To those who may feel this way, I want you to know that I understand. I have been in your shoes and wanted to give up myself many times before. But I never stopped praying, even though there were many days and nights that tears flowed from my eyes. Sometimes I would cry uncontrollable and many times because of stress I wouldn't eat. But just when I thought about giving up ,God started blessing me and showing me that it wasn't my time to go. The first blessing was small, the next was even bigger and the next was just simply a miracle. After that Gods miracles and blessing started to flow as if it was raining from the sky. It seem everyday turn out to be  more of a blessing than the next and my future turn out to be even brighter. Those days of being in darkness were a thing of the past. My life improved and my out look on life changed. Then I realized that I was only being tested and my prayers were being answered. I said these very words to myself," God has not given up on me and he truly cares". He loves me despite my faults or mistakes. He loves me even when I am down and depressed. He only sees good in me, when others only see a broken man. God can see in me what others are incapable of seeing, for he sees my future. My mother, my father, my children and even my mate couldn't, see the good in me , only the one who created me could truly realize my true fate. For God has the power to heal, the power to create and the power to turn a bad situation, into something good or beautiful. To those who may think their life is over remember this, you may have given up, but God Has Not Given Up On You Yet. Wipe away those tears, get up and do something about you situation or your life . God is on your side and will never leave you or will never forsake you. God is both your supporter and provider. Through him all things are possible, through Christ and there will never be minute, hour or day that God will turn you away. No, God Has Not Given Up On You Yet!
Have a blessed day,
Charles
Proverb's 8:9-14
009:They are all plain to him that understand, and right to them that find knowledge.
010:Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
011:For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
012:I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
013:The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogance, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.



No comments:

Post a Comment