Translate

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No Good For Each Other

Have you ever been in a relationship that no matter how hard you tried it just didn't work? Are you just tired of all the arguing , fussing and complaining?Does it just break your heart when you put so much time or effort in the relationship or marriage and it seems destine to fail? As I write this journal it brings back some painful memories, heartache's of my past and failures that I did not want to relive again. But as my Pastor once preached in church , "In order to heal , you must in turn heal others". I figured though my pain, I can save others from the same misfortune's or mistakes of my past. Experiencing the bad and the good has taught me a lot about myself and others. It has also show me through those bad times when a person is not good for me or others. It brings back memories and talks I had with both my mother and father, when they would used to say, So just because she looks good does not mean she is good. They would go on to say get to know them before you get involved with them and learn about their family. Find out if they have the save values or beliefs as you do. See if they have the same goals, if they love children, family and make sure above anything else that they have God in their lives. Because a person with out our Lord in Savior in their life is lost and confused.  They can and will only cause you problems and can be no good for you. They would also say just because a person seems religious or acts religious does not mean they are religious. My mom used to always make me laugh when she would say some of the women or men in the church are worse than the men or women in the streets so be careful. Boy was she right! Through my many experiences I have seen and had some women ,who seemed to be women of God and the turn out to be worse than the women of the world. My mother and father would finish their teaching and preparing me with these statements that I'll never forget. They would say learn a persons heart. Because its not whats on the outside that counts its whats on the inside. A person can be very beautiful on the outside and can be very ugly inside. Find someone who's beauty shines both inside and out. Someone who you can love in peace and free of drama or stress. Then when you do then son, you have found yourself a God fearing woman and that good thing that the Bible talks about. When you find this woman you will find that she is not only good , but also good for you. But if you decide to go the other route and date or marry someone just because of looks, money, lust or fame. Then you will find not only are they no good for you, but also that you both will end up being no good for each other. So take my advice learn about  them and look before you leap. Save yourself from all the pain and aggravation. Pray and ask God before you make serious mistake. Remember we did not raise no fools and God does not lead his people blind. So trust him with all your you major decisions. If you are reading this heed my mothers and fathers advice, it will save you from being hurt and keep you from being disappointed. I was told as a young Christan, when you have knowledge pass it on so others can be blessed. I hope this will bless you and who ever else that  may read this.
Good night and be blessed in Jesus name,
Charles
 Corinthians 2:14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

No comments:

Post a Comment