Translate

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Russian Roulette

If you are reading this I encourage you to pay close attention to these words," Do not play Russian Roulette with your life"! I know some may wonder why would I make this statement. Well in some form or fashion we all play that game with our life . If you happen to be doing drugs, gambling, cheating on your spouse, having unprotected sex or have multiple sexual partners, stealing, being dishonest, lying, drinking while driving or driving over the speed limit, breaking the law in any fashion,over eating or over drinking or even driving without your seat belts, then you are playing Russian Roulette with your life. When I think about they ways a human being can hurt or kill themselves it made me question even my own practices. I had to realize that I only have one life to live and I should cherish it. I am a person that likes to get somewhere in a hurry, so I often speed while driving. But one day God showed me what could happen to me if I continue with these reckless practices. One day I was running late for work and I needed to get there in a hurry. I ran out of my house, got into my car and stepped on it. Every street I turned on somebody was driving slow and I had to get to work because my time was running short. So I did what I always have done, I went around the car that was in front of me, before I knew it a big truck was in my path from the opposition direction. I slammed on brakes and thank God the other driver saw me. At that time I could visualize the end of my life. I know at that time God was telling me to slow down. So what if I was late, my life was stake. If you are still reading this take this too heart , your life is precious value it and take care of yourself. I am old enough to admit that I have done some stupid things and some of those things could have gotten me killed. If I would have paid attention to those warning that is out there for everyone to see, I wouldn't have almost been killed. We all make mistakes, but its the dumb ones that get us killed or keeps us from being blessed. Sometimes we can be our worse enemy. We do things just because everyone else is doing it or because it makes us feel good. But when you know what you are doing is wrong ,then there is no way you can make it right. Even if your spouse happens to cheat on you or even if somebody has hurt you. Revenge should never be something you get involved in. Its foolish or Russian Roulette a game with your own life. If you are doing anything wrong that displeases God. Stop! God is trying to tell you something. Stop playing games with your life.
Be blessed,
Charles
Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment