Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Power of the spoken Word.

Did you know that you have power when you speak? In the bible Its says," In the beginning there was God and with God was the Word. Also the Bible says," You can speak thing into existence ". That means what you say can and will become possible. That's why we all have to be very careful when we speak  or when we say things, because when we speak our words or our  thoughts may  become seeds that are soon to grow. Words have been known to start wars, to break up marriages, to start rumors, to crush people egos, ruin friendships, break up families and the list goes on and on. But if you use wisdom , think things out and  then speak positive  in the end  you can or will get positive results. When talking to your mate , your children or your family members speak very carefully and always remember that they have feelings.  Especially when becoming angry, because that is when most of us loose control then say harmful words ,that can or scar a person for lifetime. Once a word is spoken it can never be taken back and it will remain in a person memory forever.
 As a Christian male, I know that as a friend or as an advisor that my words have the power to hurt, to heal,to inspire, to re-shape ,to destroy , to bring happiness, to bring sadness, stress and can even cause if spoken to the wrong person health problems. As a father or a family member I know that those very same words will have the same effect on them, as one would get from a relationship. There is an old saying that my late grandmother used to say which is," If you can't say nothing nice, then don't say anything at all ". She would go on to say," Baby we all  get angry sometimes, but as a mature man or woman each of us should have control over our emotions. And then she would go on to always think before we speak. She would go on to say," The devil loves it when we become mad or angry, because he is the mist of it and he enjoys causing confusion. Its his job to seek or destroy, all families, marriages and relationships. If you allow him, he will break up your marriage, destroy your friendships and ruin your family for a lifetime.
To those who are blessed enough to read this, when angry go into another room, then  say this simple prayer. Father God , I am angry, do not allow the devil the chance to guide my words, to influence my actions or decisions. Please take away these awful feelings and guide me with your wisdom. Don't allow the devil destroy my marriage, my family or to re-shape my children. Father guide me, change my heart and give me the right words to express my feelings in a Godly manner. With your love, your forgiveness, your strength, your wisdom , I know I can say  or express myself in the right way and in the christian way. In  Jesus name, we pray. Amen. With this prayer I know that, you will speak the right words and the positive spoken words will become a blessing to you and glorify our Father God in Heaven.
Have a wonderful night and be blessed,
Charles
 Samuel 3:18 So Samuel told him everything, hiding nothing from him. Then Eli said, "He is the LORD; let him do what is good in his eyes."

1 comment: