Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Question of today( What Is A Man?)

As a writer or a Man of God, sometimes people can ask you questions that you aren't quite ready or prepared for. Even those of us that study the Bible are sometime unprepared for the unexpected. Being in my position, many will sometime question you to see for themselves if you are the person you say you are.Some may test your character, while others will test your faith and some will even test your knowledge when it comes to the word of God. Being that I consider myself having strong convictions when it comes to my faith, I am never bothered when someone questions me about myself or the word of God. These are some of the questions asked of me. What would you consider your strong points as a Male head of the household? Finance's or Romance? What are your view points on a woman being submissive to her man, husband or should she be according to the word of God? Should a man also submit himself, before expecting a woman to be submissive to him? After failing so often in relationships or marriage should one quit trying to find love?

I took my time before I answered these questions, because I wanted to get this one right. Being that I have been married before, I often wondered what would have happen if both my ex-wife and I lived up to the Bibles principals. The question I had for myself was did I really understand what submitting really meant? Then I read these two verses in the Bible. 1 Corinthians 11:3 I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God Peter 3:1-22, you wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; As I think about these two verses , many things come to mind. One of the my thoughts about the subject of marriage is have I ever really submitted myself to God or to my marriage? Matthew 19:6 So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.

"After reading this verse clearly the answer to that question is clearly no. The other question that I asked of myself, did I really understand how God felt about divorce? Malachi 2:16 "I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith. After reading what God thinks about the relationship between a man and a woman, I began to see the mistakes that I have made in my past relationships and marriage. I believe every man should first submit himself to the Lord before committing himself to the woman.

 Men should live their life the way that God intended, then and only then should he allow himself to be subjected to a relationship or marriage. I was told a few times in my past, that a man or woman should always learn from their mistakes. My grandmother would often say, "Use your past as your guide".What she meant by this is if you have made mistakes in your past learn from them. Do not punish yourself for making them, because we all make mistakes and we all have failed in some way. To my friend who asked me these very deep questions, I offer this to you. In Gods eyes man should be head of the house. That's not my opinion, its in Gods word. God has an order that he wants man and woman to follow. Many have tried living life their way and if they would be honest with themselves, they would realize that is why they failed. If man and woman want to have the union that God is pleased with, then we would have to live our life the way he intended with this simple verse, Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. This is my opion on what God expects out of the men he created. What is a man? Gods greatest creation formed by God! To anyone who is blessed to read this and have questions about marriage or love, ask God and he will guide you into the perfect direction.
Be blessed,
Charles
2 Kings 17:35 When the LORD made a covenant with the Israelites, he commanded them: "Do not worship any other gods or bow down to them, serve them or sacrifice to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment