Translate

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday




Its Tuesday morning, you just survived another day or week and many are thanking God because they have survived Monday. For many of us surviving Monday just to get to Tuesday is a chore within itself. Why? In many of our minds or hearts, Monday happens to be the worst day of the week or when trouble begins. What they fail to realize that if God has blessed them enough to survive the whole week, then Monday is actually a blessing. Which brings me back to Tuesday another beautiful day created by God. On my way to work, I began to realize how truly bless each of us are and that God truly has his Angels watching over us. When I look to my left, I saw a car that was just in an horrible car accident, then I looked to my right there was a woman texting, while driving that almost rear ended someone. I turned on the radio, I hear on the news about a storm that tore apart an entire country and now millions of people are now homeless because of it. At that moment all I could say is thank you Lord Jesus, because it could have been me, my family or someone I knew! If I wasn't driving I would raise my hands at that moment and praise God for being so good to me! Think of it, on your way to work, someone out there not paying attention to what they are doing, plows into your car or while you are a sleep a storm comes out of no where and tears down your home. That's how unpredictable life is and why everyday each of us should get on our knees, then praise God! Why? Because on this particular day God spared you to live another day. Also even though so many have suffered on this day called Tuesday, God our Father in Heaven has kept them safe from harm. That's right you, who happens to be reading this blog God loves you and has kept you safe from harm.

The Bible talks about why we all should be humble, patient and kind too each other. The reasons why is because each day we live, all will be tested and no one knows the day or hour when they themselves will be faced with some type of life changing experience. If one learns how to humble themselves then realize that its not about them, that its about Jesus, then they will be able to handle, any situation that may come their way. Also each person should always be patient and allow things to happen on their own or when its time. I have found that when I rush into things, that I always make mistakes and that why even when I am driving to work I try my best to be patient.We all know people in the world will sometimes be very difficult to deal with and the only way to deal or treat these type of people is with kindness. As my father would say," Always follow the least path of resistance and if you can avoid a fight or conflict do what ever you can to walk away".Which means if you treat people with kindness, they will be more willing to do something for you or help you in anyway. But if you have an bad attitude, you are mean or nasty to them, then they are very likely reflect the same back to you. On this Tuesday, thank God for all of your blessings today and beyond. Thank God its Tuesday!
May God continue to bless you always,
Charles
Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Joshua 1:5 No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.


No comments:

Post a Comment