Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New



Life sometimes can be very funny, the reason why I say this is because people only tend to remember only the bad times and then forget the good. That is why I thank God I have found Jesus and he is now a major part of my life. Its because of him that all of my sins have been forgiven or washed away like they no longer existed. Yes there will be people that doubt me or they may remind me of what I used to be. They will take pleasure of reminding me of my past sins or my past evil ways. What they fail to realize is that person is dead or no longer exist. Sometimes I might have to remind myself, that I am not what I use to be,but better than I was before.Why? Because I have been born again, I have grown up, matured, I'm better, wiser and I have learned from my mistakes. But better than that I have found Jesus and gave my life only to him. God has worked with me , remade me, molded out my imperfections and created something new. Like the Bible says,( 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.) There will always be some men or women who may not have forgotten or forgiven me for my past sins or transgressions. But by the blood of Jesus, I know that I have been forgiven and now I am something new.

To those who are blessed enough to read this, understand this that man or woman doesn't posses the power to wash away your past crimes or sins.Sometimes the people that we love can get angry or become jealous when we refuse to participate in the things that we used too. Being that they don't have Gods power, they will always remind you of what you used to be and they will even tell you how you used to do it.Why?Well even the sinners or the unbeliever can recognize that you have been changed, that you are now different or better than you were before.They just can't understand that through him that you have a new beginning, a new way of living, a new thought process and that you have been made brand new.They might try to tempt you back into your past evil ways, but this is when you have to remind them that  person, no longer exist and you are something new. My advice to you is, the next time a family member, a friend, a co-worker or even a past love, tries to remind you of your past, tell them you have been changed, by the blood of Jesus and you are now something brand new. Praise God!
Have a blessed Sunday,
Charles

Isaiah 43:18 "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

John 3:3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.




5 comments:

  1. He is the potter and I am the clay. Mold me Lord Jesus that I may become what you want me to be. AMEN!!! Praise the name of the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree chuck. I can truly say that God creates something new in me everyday. I'm grateful for His grace and mercy. I just completed my second degree, and God has broaden my horizon toward a new beginning, opening doors beyond any measures. I graciously thank Him for the transformation and the adoration I feel in my quiet time just praising His holy name. Thanks again for sharing this blog!!

    ReplyDelete