Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

God Got You Covered

This is a very important message for those who are attending college or getting ready to graduate, for those who are starting a business or for those that are simply starting over after a bad marriage or relationship.God has a purpose and a plan for your life, just stay the course, then you shall be victorious. Many times in my own life, God has come to my rescue and saved me. One particular moment, I'll never forget is when I was going through a divorce and my ex-wife took just everything. I was left alone without family or friends to raise my son, in a city and state that I was unfamiliar with. During that time, the economy was in bad shape and I wasn't making the money I was used to. I got real behind on my bills, my car was falling apart and my son wasn't doing as well as in school he should have. At that time my life looked or to me it seemed like it was falling apart. I was lost, didn't know what to do and had no one that I could count on.

 I did what came naturally to me, I got on my knees and began to pray. I asked God to help me, because there was no one else.(Genesis 24:42 "When I came to the spring today, I said, 'O LORD, God of my master Abraham, if you will, please grant success to the journey on which I have come.) After my prayer I later went to sleep with expectation that God heard my prayer and it was one of the most peaceful moments in my life. The next morning I made a trip to the state I used to live in looking for a job, the same day I got hired and then later I started writing then putting my thoughts in a blog. Now fast forward to the present, I moved back to the state I used to live in ,now I have a job where I am making good money, everything  I lost from my divorce has been given back to me and  today my blog (God Verses Man) has made a 4 years. I am at peace, my son is doing well and is now living back with his mother. Why was all of this possible? Because I stayed the course, believed in Gods purpose and plan for my life. If you are blessed enough to read this, always remember this, life can be hard or a struggle, but with God by your side you shall accomplish all of your dreams. The next time you think about giving up while studying for your exam,when business gets slow or after you have lost everything because of a bad marriage or relationship don't give up!Why? Because God Got You Covered , he has a purpose and a plan for your life.
May God bless you always,
Charles
1 Samuel 2-10
Hannah’s Prayer
1 Then Hannah prayed and said:
“My heart rejoices in the Lord;
in the Lord my horn a is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
for I delight in your deliverance.
2“There is no one holy b like the Lord;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.
3“Do not keep talking so proudly
or let your mouth speak such arrogance,
for the Lord is a God who knows,
and by him deeds are weighed.
4“The bows of the warriors are broken,
but those who stumbled are armed with strength.
5 Those who were full hire themselves out for food,
but those who were hungry hunger no more.
She who was barren has borne seven children,
but she who has had many sons pines away.
6“The Lord brings death and makes alive;
he brings down to the grave c and raises up.
7 The Lord sends poverty and wealth;
he humbles and he exalts.
8 He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
he seats them with princes
and has them inherit a throne of honor.
“For the foundations of the earth are the Lord’s;
upon them he has set the world.
9 He will guard the feet of his saints,
but the wicked will be silenced in darkness.
“It is not by strength that one prevails;
10 those who oppose the Lord will be shattered.
He will thunder against them from heaven;
the Lord will judge the ends of the earth.
“He will give strength to his king
and exalt the horn of his anointed.”







No comments:

Post a Comment