Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rejoice!



There comes a time in all of our lives, when we all become tired. We grow tired of the lies, the drama, stress, confusion and all the bad things that life has to offer. To many of us it seems doesn't  matter what we do or how hard we try it, because nothing we do comes out right. At our jobs many of our employers are never satisfied with our performance and always seem to want more production, but with less pay. At some of our homes, there are ungrateful, children, husbands and wives that only seem happy if they are making life miserable or a  living hell. One may ask is God pleased with my life or is he trying to punish me for my past mistakes? Or they may ask, how can I free myself from all this drama or stress? Is God our Father in Heaven trying to tell me something? Answer; Pray and then  allow God to move things or certain people out of your life. When God moves, things happen! When God takes, its always for your own good and he always replaces it with something, good or better. If you happen to been fired from your job or laid off; going through a divorce because your husband or wife are unworthy of your love; been told that I don't love you or need you in my life. Rejoice because God has something better planed for your life.

For those who are in need of prayer, I offer this one too you. Oh God, God of peace and love , I love you. Please Oh God take away all or anything that has hurt me. Free my troubled heart from this pain and allow me to love again. For I know Oh God when I allow you too move things change and things happen. For I know nothing is too great or impossible for you to handle. I lay my life in your capable hands, to shape , mold it in a way that pleases only you and not man. For I know that only you know what's best for my life and my future. I have faith, trust and rejoice in your ways.
Thank you in advance in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Charles
Psalm 66:4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." Selah

Psalm 67:5 May the peoples praise you, O God; may all the peoples praise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment