Translate

Friday, February 10, 2012

Life Is Short




I just received a message from a friend that touched my heart. She told me that she happened to be the only surviving member in her immediate family and has been diagnosed with stage four cancer. Her words exactly were ," I watched my family members loose weight, transform into weak and frail persons only to die right in front of my eyes"." Most of my friends and colleagues' are telling me to prepare for death, but I can't". After reading this very touching e-mail , all I could say is , Wow! This message reminds me of something my mother used to always tell me. When she would say," If you think you have it hard , there is always someone else in the world that has it worse than yourself". What my mother said and this e-mail means to me, is that Life Is Short. Most of us live our lives for tomorrow , when today is right in front of us. Every moment is precious and every opportunity should be taken advantage of. Every person that lives today, should always remind the people they love that they care for them. None of us should ever miss the opportunity to love someone or to allow someone else to love us back. Life is so short and none knows the day or hour when they shall hold their last breath again. Embrace life because its truly a gift from God and life above everything else should always be cherished. This is a message for her or anyone else that may happen to be in her shoes. Never give up, never loose faith and God is still in charge! God is still in the healing business and its not over until God says its over! I pray for her healing in the mighty name of Jesus and she shall be made whole again!To all my friends, family and associates, please enjoy, embrace the gift or blessings of life. For life is fleeting and nothing last forever but God. Take advantage of today, because tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. Enjoy the sun, for it may not rise for you tomorrow, love today or the one that you may care for will be taken away forever. Forget what happen yesterdays, thank God for if he blesses you with more tomorrows, because Life Is Short!
Be blessed,
Charles

P.S. Love the ones that are so dear to you, never keep your feelings a secret or affections away from those who you may love or may want to love. Live life without regrets and always to the fullest. Death is God's constant reminder, that nothing last forever but God.( Ecclesiastes 9:9 Live joyfully with the wife whom you love all the days of the life of your vanity, which he has given you under the sun, all the days of your vanity: for that is your portion in this life, and in your labor which you perform under the sun.) May God bless you all, keep,you safe from harm.
In Jesus name,
Charles


Matthew 4:23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.

Matthew 4:24 News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them.

Luke 4:41 Moreover, demons came out of many people, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But he rebuked them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew he was the Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment