Translate

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday!!!


I woke up this morning and all I could say was thank you Jesus! I made it through another week, survived another day and with the blessing of the Lord another year. Today on Monday I feel blessed to be alive. But as you know the devil isn't going to let me get off that easy, after all he has a job to do and his job is to seek or too destroy. I looked out at my car this morning, then noticed that my tire on my passengers side was flat and it was pouring down raining outside. I could have panicked or I could have been mad, but instead I was very thankful. Why you may ask? Well because the devil forgot one very important fact, that this wasn't my first time getting a flat tire. As a matter of fact I have had several flat tires in my lifetime. I already knew what to do and how to do it. I just got up grabbed my umbrella, then walked to the nearest store, bought some fix- a -flat and then very soon after my tire was back in working condition.

 When I was younger I remember asking my late grandmother this question, "Why does God allow good people to suffer or too go through storms"? Then she smiled and answered me with this answer, Baby, so that you will be able to survive another one. She went on to say every storm, trail or tribulation, that God blesses you to survive is not only a blessing, but its also a learning experience. My grandmother was right, each storms, trails and tribulations are not only victories they are also strength builders. They test your strength as well as your character. As you go through them then you will really find out what type of man or woman you really are. Through each of them I have learned many things and also learned from my many mistakes. If you are blessed enough to read this always remember that , those situations prepare you for the future and if you are smart or wise enough, then you too will not panic when the next problem or when trouble arrives. Why? Well because you been there, done that before or already experienced it and by now you should be able to handle or weather any storm that may come your way. Yes, its Monday, not a blue Monday or day to be dread. Its just another beautiful day, that God has created, made or another week that you have survived to make it to another day. That's right God's people, Its Monday! Thank you Jesus! Its Monday!
May God bless you always,
Charles

Corinthians 6:2 For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation
Deuteronomy 4:26
I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you this day that you will quickly perish from the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. You will not live there long but will certainly be destroyed.
Deuteronomy 4:27
The LORD will scatter you among the peoples, and only a few of you will survive among the nations to which the LORD will drive you.
Deuteronomy 4:28
There you will worship man-made gods of wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or eat or smell.

1 comment: