Translate

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Devil Is A Lair!


If you happen to reading this, I have a question to ask you, isn't life funny or sometimes strange? The reason why I ask you this question is because it seems no matter what we do or how hard we try there is always some type of drama, issue,stress or problem to deal with. Even if you wake up in the morning with good intentions or if you plan on having a good day, something bad always happens or someone always does or says something to ruin your day. The question is why? Why are there so many bad things happening  in our lives when our  thoughts happen to be pure or right? I was asked one day , by a young lady who claims to be a prayer warrior," Why was there so much confusion in her life"? She explained to me that she prayed daily, once in the morning, then before every meal and before she went to sleep at night. She then said , "Charles I love God with all my heart, but I can't seem to get drama or stress out of my life".She went on to say, I am tired of this, tired of the mess and the confusion that's in my life, please tell me what am I doing wrong?
Then I looked at her then smiled, I asked her when she prayed who did she pray for or what?She answered me by saying that she, prayed for her church, family,friends , herself and for anyone she felt that may needed a prayer. Then I said to her that ,What you are doing is in order and you appear to doing it well. But you forgot to do one thing while you were praying. Then she looked up at me and said,"Please, brother Charles, please tell me what I am doing wrong". I then said to her, that  you are not necessary doing anything wrong, but don't forget that while you are on your knees praying at home or while in church that there is always someone else listening to your prayers besides God. The devil, will always be in our mist unless we rebuke him daily.  Then she said to me Charles I always ask Satan to leave my presence. Then I said to her if you could talk to the devil and if you asked him to leave, he would then ask you this question. On who authority should I leave? You have no power over me, after all I am prince of the world or the Earth. And that's when you should always say in, I command you to leave or flee my presence, in the mighty name of Jesus! I rebuke you Satan, you shall not claim my life or my world! God is my strength, my power and my provider. After you have done that then go on with your life and if someone or something comes into your world trying to change your mood, ruin your life or attempt to put a damper on your day, shout out the devil is a lair! Then rebuke the devil, in Jesus name and he shall flee.
Have a blessed day,
Charles
Luke 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
Leviticus 19:17 "'Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt.

Matthew 18:15 "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

No comments:

Post a Comment