Translate

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Become A Blessing

People sometimes can become burdens to others and sometimes some of those people may happen too be our own children, family members, friends or spouse. Its sad to say this , but some people never grow up or take responsibility for their own affairs or actions. With our children sometimes its okay when they come back home for help, but the constant begging or getting themselves in trouble is enough to drive anyone insane. I know this may make some parents laugh, but I always thought after you raised your children and they became adults, that you were through or done. But they still come back to dad or mom, looking at you like ,you are an instant free bank account or think that you have an all you can eat for free buffet at home for their diposal. Don't our children ever grow up and if so when will I ever get my things or money back? (smile, just kidding) Sometimes our friends, relatives and even our grown children come over too our homes, then borrow stuff, that you have to eventually borrow back. All jokes aside sometimes our grown children, some family members, our closest friends and even our spouses sometimes act like children themselves. Always wanting someone to take care of them or their responsibilities'. If they get themselves in trouble or if the happen to get behind on their bills that is when the expect their parents or friends to come to their rescue. What's really hard is when the people we love always seem to get themselves in trouble(Like going to jail or prison) and we have to be the ones to bail them out. Helping the ones we love can become stressful and can also hurt financially. To those who happen to be spoiled , depend on their family or friends, stop being a burden and become a blessing. Show the people you love that you are not a failure and that you can make it on your own.

That is why I am writing this journal, to remind those who have become burdens to their love ones, to instead become a blessings. also to tell them to get themselves a job, a car and to properly insure themselves while they are living. My mother had a saying that I'll never for get, "Its better to be safe than sorry". If you happen to be walking around without health, life , car insurance or happen to own your own business and its not insured. Then you are in fact taking a risk and you could leave those burdens to the ones you love. Its been my purpose to lead others to God and to help others see themselves for who they really are. If you want to become a blessing to others, you first have to have your life straight, by doing the right things and by treating the people you love with respect. Don't tell the people you love them instead show them by being responsible and Becoming A Blessing.
Have a great day,
Charles
Numbers  4:19 But thus do to them, that they may live, and not die, when they approach to the most holy things: Aaron and his sons shall go in, and appoint them every one to his service and to his burden:
John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,
 

1 comment:

  1. What a confirmation for me. While raising my daughter, my ultimate goal was to sho her responsibility and not to spoil her at all. I've always look at how other parents spoil their kids and they are programmed to be selfish and end of not doing anything for the parents. My daughter knows that she has to do everything on her own because I am not going to be there for her always. Others would tell me that I'm being too hard on her and I should spoil her because she's my only child. When she graduated from college, I was told I should buy her a car, why when she had my car to drive. She's 24 now, working, has her own car, and pays her bills. I'm thankful God gave me wisdom to raise her in the right way to prepare her for adult life. She's a very giving child and helps me and my mom to take care of my dad who had a stroke. She doesn't have a selfish bone in her body. She hasn't given me any problems even in her teenage years. I'm very thankful and grateful.

    ReplyDelete