Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Why Father Why?

As a Man Of God or a blog writer many times the spiritual lost or confused sometimes write in and ask me a question. Most of the time I write back and answer them directly .Then there are the special ones such as this one that I can't help but include in my blog. The reason why this one is so special to me, is because it's not only a question for me, but its also for our Father God. Its also a question that I have asked myself, many times while I was in prayers, when I was seeking  an answer from God. This question, has been asked by millions, for more than a thousand years. Which is,"Why does God allow good people to die or suffer or why does he allow evil to go on?" Some may ask,why does he allow our beautiful children suffer or die at an early age? Why are some  blind ,while others are deaf or some are rich or poor? The question we should all ask ourselves as we seek these answers from God, is do we really have the right to question our creator, our Father God? Or were we the first in history to dare to question the mighty God?
 The reason why I ask these questions is because despite our science or so called technology what gives us the right to question God? Besides that even before any of us were born, any question that man may have thought of even today has already been answered by God. That's the real reason why the bible was created or written, to answer any question that man or woman would want answered. As much as I study the bible or have read different verses from the bible I never knew that God answered man directly or allowed his children to question him. That's one of the wonderful things about attending church, because if one pays attention to the Pastor, Priest or speaker they could always learn something helpful or new that may help them through this journey called life. Yes in the past God did answer a man directly and while he listen to this man (Job) particular questions, he also has questions of his own for those who dare question him.
 In these  verses, Job questions and calls out to God, Job 23:2- Even today my complaint is bitter; his hand is heavy in spite of my groaning(3) If only I knew where to find him; if only I could go to his dwelling!(4)I would state my case before him and fill my mouth with arguments. (5)I would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say to me.Job 30:20 I cry to you, and you do not hear me: I stand up, and you regard me not. After reading these verses one could clearly see that Job was angry and had questions for God. So much so that he questioned God from Job 23-37 before God answered him. I also find that even today, each of us may have a questions for God. Some of us would question or say if there is a God then why would he allow evil prosper, allow  good people to die or children too die or suffer so young? Why Father why? If God did answer us would he answer is the same manner he answered Job? For those questions or others God answer is simple, Job 38-41 he answered Job and any of us that may dare question him. Please read it for yourself as I leave one verses that answers it all.(Job 38:1-4 (1)Then the Lord answered Job out the storm . He said: (2) Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge?(3) Brace yourself like a man; I will question you and you shall answer me.(4) Where were you when I laid out the Earths foundations? Tell me if you understand.) From these verses its clear to see, that God has a plan or purpose for anything that may come our way. We may not understand it, but he does have a reason and its for his glory.Why does our father allow certain things to happen? Its in his word and we must trust him, for who would know better, than someone who is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End?
Have a blessed day,
Charles
Daniel 2:37 You, O king, are a king of kings: for the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory


1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting subject. I have heard so often from many people whom say they love God, they have a personal relationship with God and that they are Christians. They thank God for all that He has given them. Many celebrate the birth of a child. Many celebrate when they obtain things (many materialistic)in life. They are happy when things they call are going good in their lives. Yet when life is not so good then we question why bad things are happening to us. We don't question when we get the good things in life we want. Many mourn the death of a love one to the point they give up on life. I have heard many times we should cry when children are born and rejoice when someone dies because they can now be with God. Yes we are human and we will mourn the death of our loved ones, we will cry and miss them but we won't forget them. Many of us go to church, bible study, Sunday school, pray and thank God but are we reading with understanding of what God's word is telling us? If we read and truly understand and know God's meaning of His word I believe we would not ask why. This is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete