Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Full




Have you ever had or felt this overwhelming, indescribable feeling where problems are many, but solutions are few? This is when you want to walk into a dark closet or room where you can cry in private.You may get in your car and take a trip to no where just to get away. You may say to God this statement," Lord you said, you would only put on me only what I can bare".Well Lord, I am there or at that point right now and I am  breaking down. I can't take no more! I am unhappy, my children are driving me crazy, there are no good jobs and my marriage or relationship's are falling apart. Every time I look around there is a new illness or a new problem to deal with. I am so tired of lies, empty promises and every time I look around I am being disappointed. What ever I try I fail at it miserably and I don't know my ups, from my downs. My problems or troubles are piling up on each other and its more than I can bare. Lord please help me I am Full! Please relieve or release me of my burdens or pain.
Being full isn't a normal feeling or occurrence and its not like having ordinary problems like loosing a love one to death, being fired or lay ed off from a job or being without money. Its a combination of worries, problems or troubles all rolled up into one. When this happens all one can do is fall down on their knees and pray. You are so stressed out that you begin getting dizzy and your emotions or thoughts are ragging out of control.  Are you feeling this way right now or do you know what I am talking about? If so don't  give up or worry and don't loose faith, because God has it already worked out. Let it go then, feel the presence of the Lord , because he has already heard your prayers. Just leave all of your burdens, problems or troubles with him and he shall set you free. Pray, then give it all to him and your days of being full, will be no more. Get Full on Christ Jesus our Lord and Savoir !

Have a blessed day,
Charles
Job 23: 9-11 …9 When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right, I cannot see Him. 10"But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold. 11"My foot has held fast to His path; I have kept His way and not turned aside.…
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty with which Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.




3 comments:

  1. i wasn't going to make a commit but i have to . most of the above is me but i am trying very hard to hold on to my faith it hard am tearing up as i type you say things you regret,okay enough said can't do this you have a bless and wonderful day nice topic ill amen to that .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't loose faith God loves you and what ever you are going through, God already has it handled. I will be praying for. May God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must pray all through the day even if it is silently. Life will not always be easy. I feel that sometimes God put us to a test just to see how strong our faith is in Him. The world we are living in today can be mean and cruel. No one likes to be disappointed, go through bad things in life but we will. We must stay positive, pray and ask God for strength. He is always with us. When you think you are having bad times and going through things in life, there is always someone else who is going through worse. Just keep praying, believing and trusting in God. Let Go and Let God.

    ReplyDelete