Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful

If you happen to be reading this at this moment, ask yourself this very personal question, What am I most thankful or grateful for? As you ponder an answers to this question, take a hard look at your life and while you are doing this also look around at the rest of the world. The reason why its so important to look around or view the rest of the world while you are evaluating your own space, is because it can or will put your own life in perspective. Even though its popular to complain, looking at someone else's struggles or situations will make you realize despite how you are living today, someone out there actually has it worse than yourself. As a matter of fact you are at this very moment living better than most people in foreign countries or even within your own country. Despite all of your issues, problems, troubles or struggles, God has been good to you and has provided for all of your needs. No one said that life would be easy, but with the grace of God, you have been blessed to see another Thanksgivings. Yes, its Thanksgivings, a time to be with family, maybe some friends and especially grateful or thankful to God for all of your blessings. On this holiday, be grateful for your blessings and thankful for whatever God has blessed or given you
Happy Thanksgivings! May you all have a very safe holiday.
Charles
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. As I lay in bed watching the news about the war in the Mideast, senseless killings, creed, etc. I'm just so thankful for the simple things in life that many take for granted. Thankful for the Lord waking me up this morning with health and strength and the activities of my limbs, new grace and mercy, a roof over my head, clothes to put on my body, food to eat, a job and transportation. Any other things are just wants. At this time of the year, I'm always looking for a need to meet since the Lord has blessed me I can bless others. I will be forever thankful for what I have, don't have, things I had learn through my own mistakes, my salvation, etc. Just grateful. Lynette

    ReplyDelete