Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Seasons

When you become older you begin to really appreciate what seems like the small things or the things that many of us take for granted everyday. Also as you grow older you should realize how short time really is and take time out of your busy schedule, then admire the wonders of God. There are a lot of precious moments in each of our lives that we take for granted. But once they are gone we wonder what happen to it or why we didn't take time out to cherish them? What are those things you may ask? For me its the seasons, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Out of these four I really enjoy or love two seasons especially Spring and Fall. The reason why I love these two is because both signals that a real change is yet to come. One signals that warmer, hotter weather and the other cooler or colder weather are yet to come. The ice begins to melt or the leaves begin to fall. But what makes them both unique is when the flowers or tress begin to bloom or when the leaves turn yellow or brown. The birds either are either coming or going, the sun sets differently and the time starts to change. If you paid close attention then you will realize that when spring or fall comes the fish begin to spawn and during the fall some fruit is just right for harvest. But even to the most trained eyes should realize is that these two seasons is when true love begins to blossom. These are the times when many of Gods creations mate and become one. To me there is nothing more beautiful than viewing baby birds in their nest, new born puppies, kittens or anything that God created in baby form. Even to a man its just plan beautiful and touches your heart. These are the two seasons or time of the year when God really shows out and says, look at what I can create.
 
These two seasons even touches man, if you haven't noticed this is when most people seek love, find  and fall in love. Its a known fact that , most human babies are born during these two seasons. When I walk through a mall, store or even when I am out and about, its hard not to notice when love is in the air. Viewing older or younger couples together makes even the most hardest person envious wishing it were them that were in love. When two of Gods greatest creations come together as one and fall in love, everyone notices. The children start to smile, some adults become envious and teenagers begin to think to themselves how wonderful would it be to be in love. Why is love so important to all of God creations? Because since the beginning of time everything that God created was made from love.( John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.) Humans embrace this very early in life, first by becoming one, then creating life and later loving their babies. As a matter of fact that's the very first thing a baby learns is how to love. They learn this before they begin to speak, walk or talk. Why? Because their mother or father love on them and care for them from the very beginning. That is why when we become teenagers and later adult we then seek love for ourselves. Its a wonder with so much love, who taught them or us how to hate. If you haven't found love, maybe you are looking or seeking it in the wrong season. Or maybe you haven't said the right prayer. So before I end this journal, I will allow you to borrow one of mine.
 
O God I bow my head to you as your humble servant, seeking your love, joy and your wisdom. Mighty God I love you, for all through my life you have provided for my needs and opened any door that was closed before me. I come to you seeking love, for everything you created was out of love. Send me, open my eyes to the one that was made especially for me. Amen. In your season God will grant you all the desires of your heart in Jesus name Amen.
Have a great weekend,
Charles
Isaiah 44:17 The rest of it he makes into a god, even his engraved image. He bows down to it and worships, and prays to it, and says, "Deliver me; for you are my god!"


2 comments:

  1. In season due shall be mines.....Thanks for the reminder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My season has been revealed, I Love
      Season, and thanks for the prayer.
      God Bless

      Delete