Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Only You Jesus!


Do you have a feeling that something is holding you down or  keeping you from being blessed, happy or successful? Or do you sometimes feel that the weight of the whole world is against you? Throughout each of our lives we all will have our share of trails or tribulations and it doesn't matter who we are each of us will have our share of storms. All of us no matter where we come from will have had something in our past or in our present that keep us down emotionally. Why? Because each of us live in an imperfect world, where people will do or say evil things that sometimes hunt many of us for a lifetime. What makes it harder to go on is when our own family members, friends or spouses are the ones that have hurt us, lied on us, deceived us or have talked about us like dogs behind our backs. It makes one ask themselves, if I can't trust the people I love then who can I count on in my time of need? Who will be there for me through thick or thin? Who will never lie, cheat or deceive me? Who Lord will be there, when  I need them the most? Who can I count on to be by my side and when the going gets ruff? Who will always be there, then never abandon me in my time of need?

 Throughout my life I was always taught that if , man could talk about, then lie on Jesus Christ, Gods only son, who did no wrong, then why wouldn't we expect the same treatment from man? I don't know about you, but when I am troubled, heartbroken or in need of a blessing.  I always turn to that special someone that's proven never to lie, cheat or steal and when I need them the most they are always there. I try not to let worldly affairs effect my life or my judgment, because I know where I get my blessings.When others try to tear me down, God our Father you always there to build me up! That is why I love our Father in Heaven, because he understands our problems and our troubles. He never judges our situations and when in need he always provides a blessing, an open door or a way out. What man fails to realize, is when we need help we don't need to be criticized or reminded of our failures, all we need is help or a blessing. That why I praise our Father in Heaven and his son Jesus, because I know when I am in need they are the only ones , that I can count on. Only you Father in Heaven will never fail me and never abandon me in my time of need. Only you can heal me, remove my curse and  free me in my time of need! Only you can make whats impossible, possible! Only you can make a new way out of nothing! Only you Father! Only you Jesus! Praise Jesus! Praise God!
Have a blessed weekend,
Charles
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?



No comments:

Post a Comment