Translate

Friday, October 7, 2011

Take God With You

Today a friend of mine asked me this question, Charles how can I deal with my fall? When she asked me this question she caught me by surprise and I asked her what did she mean by this statement? Then she proceeded  to tell me about her fall from grace. To further explain this, my friend at one point of her life had a high position at her job and got laid off. Now her income and her way of life has changed. Because of it, her ability to pay or buy the things she needed to survive has become limited. She began to cry, then say Charles I have lost my way! My confidence, my swagger and my ability to cope is now gone away. Then I looked at her and said, you are still relevant in Gods eyes and this is only a test. To those that are blessed enough to read this, I have some advice. While we are blessed enough to live here on Earth , all of us will have our own  share of trials and tribulations. There will be many storms or dangers to face along the way.  But what we do or how we handle those situations, will determine what type of men or women we will be. My father had a famous saying,which happens to be a song by Isaac Hayes's, (Only The strong survive) .Which in Gods words, if you draw strength form the one that has created all things, then great things will happen. If you  happen to fall from grace or from the  top of the mountain, get back up, then climb it again. For if you had it once you can and shall have it again. But this time on your climb back up the mountain take something with you that you didn't have with you  before. What you may ask? Well next time you decided to make a climb or take a chance with your life, don't forget about God. Make him the reason for your climb and when you reach the top thank him for your success. Because without God your rise to the top will be short lived, but with him it will last a life time. So take God with you everyday or every where you go and never forget where you get your blessings.  Always remember to live your life to please God and not man.  Because if you live your life to please man or others your trip to the top will be short lived.
Have a blessed day,
Charles
Psalm 94:14 For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance.
Psalm 143:7 Answer me quickly, O LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment